We're excited to welcome you to the Knox community! This where you will find information to make your journey from home to campus a smooth one.
- Planning to arrive for winter term 2021? We will send you an email in December with information on orientation and when you should arrive on campus. ]
- Planning to arrive for spring term 2021? We will send you an email in February with information on orientation and when you should arrive on campus.
- Planning to arrive for fall term 2021? Beginning in early April, you'll receive emails filled with helpful information and important dates as fall approaches.
If you miss any emails, don't worry. All the information you need is a click away on the links above. And if you have questions, contact the Division of Student Development at 309-341-7222 or email@example.com.
COVID-19 Update: The College has developed a comprehensive plan for protecting the health and wellness of our entire community called Knox Together, A Plan for Fall 2020. The plan includes information on health and wellness; living on campus, and teaching and learning.
4 Things to Do Right Now
- Check items off your to-do list.
Log into your personalized student portal. This is where you will find the forms that need to be filled out before you arrive this fall.
- Join us on social media.
Be sure to check out our Facebook page, Twitter account, Flickr photostream, Instagram account, YouTube channel, and follow us on Snapchat at KnoxCollege1837.
- Start planning now for what you should (and shouldn't) bring to campus.
Find out what's already furnished in your room and see a packing list of those things that you should bring to campus.
- Learn about your academic journey. What kinds of courses will you take? Who will help guide you? Learn about what you can expect to happen during your academic journey at Knox.