You've seen our website and maybe even read some of our Human-Powered Pubs. If there's one thing you've learned, it's that a Knox education isn't something you sit and watch—it's something you go out and do. And the best way to do that is to do it here. So visit and experience Knox for yourself.
3 ways to visit Knox (and you should!)
- Will this be your first time on campus? The Ready-Made Visit provides an introduction to the human-powered experience and includes a campus tour and information session.
- If you're coming back to campus, have been admitted, or want a more tailored experience, the Build-Your-Own Visit lets you personalize your experience, including the chance to sit in on a class, enjoy a meal with a current student, have an admission interview, and meet with a coach or professor (not required: but fun! and informative!)
- The human-powered experience can be enjoyed in a group, too. Join us for an Open House.
Can't make it to campus? Here are 5 more ways to experience Knox
- Experience Knox—virtually. Go on an interactive, guided tour of the campus and see 360-degree panoramas with great views of the campus, classrooms, performance spaces, athletic venues, residences, and even the town of Galesburg.
- Let Knox come to you. Our admission counselors travel all over the country (and world). See when we'll be in your area.
- Watch a few of our Knox Made Films about the human-powered Knox experience. Watching all of them together might take as much as six minutes of your life. And, who knows, might also change it. (We're one of 40 Colleges That Change Lives.)
- Meet our admission staff to find the admission counselor for your area. Call or send an e-mail. Ask hard questions. Get straight answers.
- We're all over social media. Make sure you're following us on Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter, and check out our Facebook page, Flickr photo stream, and YouTube channel.