The Office of Advancement consists of the Development office and Alumni Relations. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding the many ways you can support Knox College. You may use the general number and ask for a specific officer, or you may e-mail one of us directly.
Toll-free: 888-KNOXCOL (888-566-9265)
Campus Box K-230, Galesburg, Illinois 61401-4999
Executive Director of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving
- Oversees all alumni engagement and annual giving strategies.
- Serves as the primary liaison to Alumni Council.
- Oversees all Homecoming and Reunion Weekend activities.
- Manages Knox Fund President’s Circle.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement, Lifelong Learning
- Manages all programming for the Fifty Year Club (FYC).
- Coordinates the 50th and post-50th class reunions.
- Oversees the Alumni Travel program.
- Oversees the Alumni Awards program.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving
- Manages the Class Leadership Team program.
- Coordinates all programming for legacy families.
- Manages all Giving Day volunteers.
- Supports the 15th, 20th, and 25th reunion classes.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement, Campus Connections
- Serves as the primary liaison to the Bastian Family Center for Career Services.
- Coordinates all Professional in Residence programs.
- Oversees the KNect Online Community.
- Supports the 30th, 35th, 40th, and 45th reunion classes.
K Club Coordinator
- Serves as the primary liaison between Office of Advancement and Athletics.
- Oversees K Club Council and K Club fundraising.
- Manages K Club tailgates and sport-specific reunions and events.
Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving Coordinator
- Manages alumni web pages and e-communications.
- Coordinates event registrations.
Associate Director of Student and Young Alumni Engagement
- Manages all programming for graduates of the last decade.
- Oversees the Student Ambassador program.
- Coordinates the Senior Class Gift program.