The Office of Advancement creates opportunities for alumni, parents, and friends of Knox to support the Knox community with their time, knowledge, and gifts. We also create avenues for alumni to engage with each other and continue their love of learning.
If we can help or if you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to one of our team members, or contact the office:
Campus Box K-230
2 East South Street
Galesburg, IL 61401
Executive Director of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving
- Oversees alumni engagement and annual giving strategies.
- Liaison to Alumni Council.
- Oversees Homecoming and Reunion Weekend activities.
- Manages Knox Fund President’s Circle.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement, Lifelong Learning
- Manages Fifty Year Club (FYC) programming.
- Coordinates the 50th and post-50th class reunions.
- Oversees the Alumni Travel program.
- Manages the Alumni Awards program.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving
- Manages the Class Leadership Team program.
- Coordinates legacy family programming.
- Manages KnoxProud Day volunteers.
- Supports the 15th, 20th, and 25th reunion classes.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement, Campus Connections
- Liaison to the Bastian Family Center for Career Services.
- Coordinates Professional in Residence programs.
- Oversees the KNect Online Community.
- Supports the 30th, 35th, 40th, and 45th reunion classes.
K Club Coordinator
- Liaison between Office of Advancement and Athletics.
- Oversees K Club Council and K Club fundraising.
- Manages K Club tailgates and sport-specific reunions and events.
Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving Coordinator
- Manages alumni web pages and e-communications.
- Coordinates event registrations.
Associate Director of Student and Young Alumni Engagement
- Manages programming for GOLD alumni (graduates of the last decade).
- Oversees the Student Ambassador program.
- Coordinates the Senior Class Gift program.