Knox College is committed to the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff. Please refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Information to learn about how to protect yourself and what to do if you are sick and to the Illinois Department of Public Health for statewide guidelines. Students should refer to Health Services to learn about health resources on campus.
- There are no known COVID-19 cases at Knox College.
- Because of the accelerating COVID-19 pandemic and ongoing stay-at-home order from the State of Illinois, Knox College has made the decision to teach the entirety of spring term virtually to minimize further disruption and uncertainty for our students and faculty and to play our part in minimizing transmission of the virus. Read the release.
- View a virtual conversation and Q&A with President Teresa Amott.
- The College has established a COVID-19 Relief Fund to support the College’s unanticipated and immediate financial needs incurred as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes helping students pay for travel home from campus, costs associated with retrieving belongings from campus, and supplies and equipment needed to facilitate distance learning; providing equipment, materials, and training for faculty as they adapt their courses for online delivery, and supporting staff as they continue to conduct the business of the College remotely while campus is closed.
- Knox Distributes Emergency Financial Aid Grants To Students
- Current Fall Term Preparations
- Continuation of Remote Work Arrangements through July 5
- Commencement Update