Visit us and find out why Knox is right for you.
Are you an admitted student? Save the date!
Whether you've already decided to attend Knox College or are still trying to make your final decision, we invite you to experience life as a Knox student by attending one of our Admitted Student Days on April 5 or April 19. Register now!
Schedule an individual campus visit on a day most convenient for you.
Campus visits are available Monday through Friday and select Saturdays. Take a tour, talk with current students, meet with an admission counselor, and experience the local community.
Can't make it to campus? Here are other ways to learn about Knox:
- Schedule a virtual meeting with your admission counselor. Talk about whatever is keeping you awake at night (programs of interest, outcomes, cost—whatever!) as you ponder how to choose a college or whether Knox is right for you. Schedule a meeting.
- Get to know our students. Talk individually with current students who are ready (and eager!) to answer your questions.
- Take a self-guided virtual tour of campus. Go on an interactive, guided tour of the campus and see 360-degree panoramas with great views of the campus, classrooms, performance spaces, athletic venues, residences, and even the town of Galesburg.
- Meet with us in your corner of the world. Our admission counselors are attending events and hosting meetings across the U.S. See when we'll be in your area.
- Watch a few of our Knox Made Films about the power of a Knox experience. Watching all of them together might take as much as six minutes of your life. And, who knows, might also change it. (We're one of the Colleges That Change Lives.)
- We're all over social media. Make sure you're following us on Instagram, and Twitter, and check out our Facebook page, and YouTube channel.