Skip to main content
Hero Image Loading

Employment & Taxes


Alex Pia

Director of International Student Services

2 E. South Street

Galesburg, IL 61401



Submit Your Deposit
Ford Center for the Fine Arts

Your primary occupation while on the F-1 visa in the U.S. is your education—but your F-1 visa allows you multiple work opportunities in the U.S., including on-campus employment and practical training authorization for off-campus jobs or internships. If you work in the U.S., you will be expected to file a tax return every year.


of students pursue experiential learning

Knox College

Printed on Saturday, June 22, 2024