The theatre, the theatre...come to Studio Theatre in the Center for Fine Arts tonight and tomorrow at 7:30 p....
Vice President for Advancement
2 East South Street
Galesburg, IL 61401- 4999
Beta Theta Pi Renovations
The Beta Theta Pi Chapter House at Knox was built in 1920 and opened in 1921. The house is nearing its 100th anniversary. It has well served many a generation of Betas and this project will ensure that the house serves generations of Betas for another 100 years.
Over the last several years, more than 70 Brothers from across the decades have donated more than $1.2 million toward the $1.6 million renovation—meaning that the renvoations are already 75% funded. The goal is to raise the remaining funds by the end of 2017 so that renovations can begin summer 2018.
The house is currently maintained by Knox, with janitorial care and repairs made as needed to ensure that investments made in the Chapter House will remain for years to come.
by living donors (Dick ‘57 and Joan ‘56 Whitcomb) for the creation of a new art building
Back to Hello.knox.edu