If you're looking to attend law school after Knox, you don't necessarily need to be a pre-law student, but you can still benefit from being a part of the Pre-Law Club.
With the Pre-Law Club, you can find:
- Support and resources about going into law
- Information about the pre-law curriculum
- Help preparing for the LSAT exam
- Advice about law school applications
- Information about what to expect in your law school experience
The club brings local attorneys and others in professional legal fields to campus once a month to speak about their careers, their path to success, and to answer questions about law school admissions.
One club function that students have also found helpful is the LSAT practice testing that the club provides every other week. The practice exams are given in actual exam-taking time and are followed with reviews and study group help.
If you think law school might be in your future, join the group and get an extra boost on your preparation during your time at Knox.