Skip to main content
Hero Image Loading

Academic Advising


Tim Foster

Office of Academic Affairs

2. E. South Street

Galesburg, IL 61401


Fax: 309-341-7077


Submit Your Deposit
A view of the Gizmo patio from above.

Academic advising is a cornerstone of your Knox experience. Your academic advisor is someone with whom you will discuss your educational goals and create a plan of study to meet your intellectual interests and your career goals. All students have an academic advisor to whom they go for selecting courses for the next term (pre-enrollment) and whose signature is needed for many things, such as adding or dropping a course. In addition, several offices and resources are available to assist you with your academic decisions.   Your advisor will help you make sure you are meeting all of your graduation requirements, though it is principally your responsibility to know them.

Knox College

Printed on Saturday, May 18, 2024