Thanks for coming out and supporting the Knox basketball teams during their homecoming games this weekend! 🏀...
Explore other offices & services
Facilities Services Office
Administrative Services Center
Galesburg, IL 61401-4999
1. Call 911 to report any accident, and, if necessary, to request medical assistance.
2. Alert Campus Safety (309-341-7979) quickly, and provide pertinent details of the accident.
3. Be courteous; do not be argumentative when interacting with the police or others.
4. Provide police officers with factual information, such as your name, your driver's license number, proof of insurance, and facts related to the accident.
5. Only respond to questions from police officers. Knox will designate a spokesperson who is not involved in the accident to answer questions from persons other than police officers.
6. Collect information to fill out a Campus Safety Incident Report about the accident, including:
Back to Hello.knox.edu