Join us for our Fall Open House on October 9 to find out what makes the Knox community #KnoxProud! Meet with ...
Explore other offices & services
Facilities Services Office
2 East South Street
Galesburg, IL 61401
1. Call 911 to report any accident, and, if necessary, to request medical assistance.
2. Alert Campus Safety (309-341-7979) quickly, and provide pertinent details of the accident.
3. Be courteous; do not be argumentative when interacting with the police or others.
4. Provide police officers with factual information, such as your name, your driver's license number, proof of insurance, and facts related to the accident.
5. Only respond to questions from police officers. Knox will designate a spokesperson who is not involved in the accident to answer questions from persons other than police officers.
6. Collect information to fill out a Campus Safety Incident Report about the accident, including: