At Knox, the Photography Club provides you with the opportunity to investigate and develop your skills in photography. No matter what your major is, you can be a member and learn more about photography techniques and processing.
- Aiding student creativity
- Displaying student work throughout campus
- Holding group critiques
- Providing students with the necessary supplies for professional photography
- Speakers -- The club brings in professional photographers to display their work and discuss different photographic techniques and ideas.
- Day trips -- Every fall and spring term, members of Photography Club travel to places like Starved Rock State Park, Bishop Hill, and Lincoln's New Salem.
- The club maintains and offers access to its studio and darkroom, which houses professional lighting equipment and black and white film enlargers. The Photography Club also maintains a small number of digital cameras that can be checked out for student, faculty, and staff use.
Everyone who is interested in learning more about photography and improving their photography skills is welcome to join.