Nepali Club was officially established in 2020 due to the growing number of Nepali students, and the desire to share the culture with campus. The club serves as a platform for learning, educating, and sharing of different cultures, festivals and traditions.
- Contribute to the diversity on campus by hosting Nepali traditional events.
- Create space for Nepali students who belong to different ethnic groups in Nepal to engage in their culture.
- Help facilitate communication between Nepali students and students of other nationalities to break common stigmas.
- Meet the growing need of Nepali students to celebrate their traditions.
- I-fair culture booth:
The club represented Nepal with fun activities, and pictures during I-fair.
- Collaboration with International Tea Hour:
Nepali club has collaborated with the Office of International Students to host a tea hour with famous Nepali milk and green tea!