Knox women are making waves in the world 🦊 🔥 What better way to celebrate the end of #WomensHistoryMonth, ...
Division of Student Development
2 East South Street
Galesburg, IL 61401
Griffith, Longden, Drew, and Simonds Halls comprise four connected housing units. The building as a whole is commonly referred to as "Four-name." Each unit is three floors high and features a suite-style living area.
The complex is named after four noted Knox professors; William E. Simonds was a professor of English from 1889 to 1930, William Prentiss Drew taught Latin from 1906 to 1930, Herbert E. Griffith was a professor of chemistry from 1897 to 1920, and Aladine C. Longden was a member of the physics faculty from 1901 to 1926.