Division of Student Development
2 East South Street
Galesburg, IL 61401
Conger-Neal Residence Halls were built in 1956. The building is mixed-gender by floor and forms the east corner of the old quad. The rooms are arranged in suites, each containing six double-occupancy rooms and a common living area.
The buildings are named after two Knox professors: John L. Conger, who taught history at Knox from 1907 to 1945, and Herbert Neal, a Professor of Chemistry from 1897 to 1913.