No matter where you are or what stage of life you’re in, Alumni Engagement can point you toward events, groups, and networks that benefit you both intellectually and socially, and help you give back to Knox. Our team is here to connect you with a lifetime of opportunities to engage with the College and with other alumni, parents, and friends.
Executive Director of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving
- Oversees alumni engagement and annual giving strategies.
- Liaison to Alumni Council.
- Oversees Homecoming and Reunion Weekend activities.
- Manages Knox Fund President’s Circle.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement, Lifelong Learning
- Manages Fifty Year Club (FYC) programming.
- Coordinates the 50th and post-50th class reunions.
- Oversees the Alumni Travel program.
- Manages the Alumni Awards program.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving
- Manages the Class Leadership Team program.
- Coordinates legacy family programming.
- Manages KnoxProud Day volunteers.
- Supports the 15th, 20th, and 25th reunion classes.
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement, Campus Connections
- Liaison to the Bastian Family Center for Career Services.
- Coordinates Professional in Residence programs.
- Oversees the KNect Online Community.
- Supports the 30th, 35th, 40th, and 45th reunion classes.
K Club Coordinator
- Liaison between Office of Advancement and Athletics.
- Oversees K Club Council and K Club fundraising.
- Manages K Club tailgates and sport-specific reunions and events.
Associate Director of Student and Young Alumni Engagement
- Manages programming for GOLD alumni (graduates of the last decade).
- Oversees the Student Ambassador program.
- Coordinates the Senior Class Gift program.
Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving Coordinator
- Manages alumni web pages and e-communications.
- Coordinates event registrations.