4 (Of the Many!) Ways Our Grads Are Finding Success After Knox
Some are pursuing their education...
- J.D. Candidate, Indiana University Maurer School. Samantha Paul '14. Bloomington, Indiana.
- Ph.D. student in Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison. Anna Meier '13. Madison, Wisconsin.
- Graduate Student in Education, Loyola University-Chicago. Dominique Potts '13. Chicago, Illinois.
Some work in project management and research...
- Budget Analyst, U.S. Department of Justice. Ariana Tuckey '11.
- Resource Development Manager, National Association of Railroad Passengers. James Zumwalt '11. Washington D.C.
- Research Officer, York University. Yuko Sorano '06. Toronto, Canada.
- Contract Capture and Utilization Manger, Zones, Inc. Wilson Garcia '94. Chicago, Illinois.
Some go into education...
- French Educator, Steamboat Springs School District. Emily Berarducci '12.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Somerville Public Schools. Sarah D'Ambrosio '07.
- Professor of Spanish and Colonial Latin American Literature and Associate Dean, Loyola Marymount University. Jennifer Eich '81. Los Angeles, California.
- Professor of German and Director of Women and Gender Studies, Eastern Washington University. Sally Winkle '73. Cheney, Washington.
And some have found success in other fields...
- Social Worker, Assessment Unit, Montgomery County, DHHS Child Welfare Services. Shannon Sampedro '07. Rockville, Maryland.
- Manager of Client Services, Brookfield Global Relocation Services. Elizabeth Wackerlin '06. Chicago, Illinois.
- Staff Attorney, Atlanta Legal Aid Society. Wingo Smith '02. Atlanta, Georgia.
- OB/GYN, Partners in Obstetrics and Women's Health. Nicola Gress '01. Mokena, Illinois.
- Writer/Inbound Marketing Consultant, Self Employed. Karen Eisenbraun '97.