4 (Of the Many!) Ways Our Grads Are Finding Success After Knox
1. Some pursue advanced degrees.
- J.D. Candidate, Indiana University Maurer School, Bloomington, Indiana. Samantha Paul '14
- Ph.D. student in Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin. Anna Meier '13.
- Graduate Student in Education, Loyola University-Chicago, Chicago, Illinois. Dominique Potts '13.
2. Some work in project management and research
- Latin America and Caribbean Operations Coordinator, International Youth Foundation, Baltimore, Maryland. Ariana Tuckey '11.
- Resource Development Manager, National Association of Railroad Passengers, Washington D.C. James Zumwalt '11.
- Research Officer, York University, Toronto, Canada. Yuko Sorano '06.
- Contract Capture and Utilization Manger, Zones, Inc., Chicago, Illinois. Wilson Garcia '94.
3. Some work in education.
- Special Education Teacher, The New England Center for Children, Boston, Massachusetts. Sarah Look '07.
- Professor of Spanish and Colonial Latin American Literature and Associate Dean, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California. Jennifer Eich '81.
- Professor of German and Director of Women and Gender Studies, Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington. Sally Winkle '73.
4. Some work in other fields.
- Social Worker, Assessment Unit, Montgomery County, DHHS Child Welfare Services, Rockville, Maryland. Shannon Sampedro '07.
- Manager of Client Services, Brookfield Global Relocation Services, Chicago, Illinois. Elizabeth Wackerlin '06.
- Staff Attorney, Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Atlanta, Georgia. Wingo Smith '02.
- OB/GYN, Partners in Obstetrics and Women's Health, Mokena, Illinois. Nicola Gress '01.
- Director of Content and Social Media, Bigshot Inbound, Kansas City, Missouri. Karen Eisenbraun '97.