Some (Of the Many!) Ways Our Grads Are Finding Success After Knox
Some are pursuing their education...
- Graduate Student, University of California Los Angeles. Nashra Mahmood '17.
- Graduate Student in Social Work, Washington University. Rebekah Lauer '14.
Others pursue research...
- Research Assistant, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Joy Westerman '14. New York, New York.
- Research Assistant, Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center. Kelly Grant '12. Chicago, Illinois.
- Doctoral Student in Ecological-Community Psychology, Michigan State University. Rachael Goodman-Williams '09. Lansing, Michigan.
Some are in leadership positions...
- Regional Director, MKGT INC. Stephanie Sorn '05. Austin, Texas.
- Attorney At Law, Valentine Austriaco and Bueschel, P.C. Laurie Rompala '94.
- Attorney, Owner and President, Kurtz Law Offices. Dana Kurtz '93. Chicago, Illinois.
- Lead Specialist, American Academy of Dermatology. Frances Hackler '93. Chicago, Illinois.
- Director of Government Relations, Planned Parenthood of Illinois. Brigid Leahy, '89.
Some go into education...
- College Counseling Systems Coordinator, Francis W. Parker School. Rebekah Lauer '14. Chicago, Illinois.
- Residential Family Advocate, Safe Passage. Nicole Ruffin '10. DeKalb, Illinois.
- ESL Teacher, Berlitz Corporation. Katrin Masharqa '06. Saudi Arabia.
And some have found success in other fields...
- Assistant Scenic Painter, IU Opera & Ballet Theater. Hadley Gephart '15.
- Client Services Technician, TalentWise. Elyse Robinson '11. Bothell, Washington.
- Paramedic, Falck Ambulance. Teesia Skarbowski '06. Aurora, Colorado.
- Manager, Simply Inspired Spa. Natalie McCarty Helton '04. Mill Valley, California.
- Head of Creative Content Marketing, JobsForHer. Schonali Rebello '03. Bengaluru, KarnaTaka, India.
- Office Manager, Peace Education and Action Center of Eastern Iowa. Miriam Timmer-Hackert '02. Iowa City, Iowa.