5 (Of the Many!) Ways Our Grads Are Finding Success After Knox
Some are pursuing their education...
- Graduate Student, Secondary Education and Teaching, Aurora University, Sydney Bieber ’20
- Graduate Student, Poetry, University of Idaho, Lobby Croce ’19
- Graduate Student, Cultural Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Nabiha Mansoor ’19
- Ph.D. Student, English, University of California, Stefan Torralba ’17
Some are writers and editors...
- Reporter, The Pantagraph, Connor Wood ’20
- Editorial Assistant, ABC-CLIO, Saville Bloxham ’19
- Poetry Reader, BOAAT Press, Madeline Simms ’18
- Content Specialist, Ad Science Lab, Bruno Povejsil ’17
- Associate Audience Development Manager, Teen Vogue, Ashley Wolfgang ’14
Some go into education...
- Mathematics Teacher, Chicago Jesuit Academy, Julian Wicks ’20
- Elementary Teacher, St. Mary’s Catholic School, Sally Butzer ’19
- Student Advocate, Squamish Nation, Casie Panganiban ’17
- Financial Aid Advisor Manager, Northeastern Illinois University, Carmen Caraballo ’14
- Grants Writer, Erikson Institute, Rebecca Beno ’12
- Associate Professor of English, Wichita State University, Rebeccah Bechtold '05
Some work in marketing and communications...
- Corporate Communications Lead, CTS Corporation, Elizabeth Clay ’17
- Content Marketing Manager, Epsilon. Emma Frey '16
- Marketing and Fundraising Strategist, Beth Interactive Inc., Jenna Cohen ’14
- Manager, Growth and Strategy, KPMG US. Claire Anderson ‘11
- Vice President and Strategy Director, Edelman, Alana Heber ’10
And some have found success in other fields...
- Program Support Assistant, U.S. Department of Justice, Julia Schroeder ’16
- Owner and Photographer, Left Side Studio, Samantha Waight ’14
- Assistant Attorney General, New York. Kimberley Ver Ploeg ‘01