6 (Of the Many!) Ways Our Grads Are Finding Success After Knox
Some are pursuing their education...
- Graduate Student in Professional Accounting, the University of Sydney. Weizhi Feng '14. Sydney Australia.
Some have created their own businesses...
- Co-Founder and CEO, ARLO SKYE. Mayur Bhatnagar '02.
- Founder and President, Clik Entertainment, LLC. Matthew Klich '15. Elmwood Park, Illinois.
- Entrepreneur, Life Coach Services: The Resilience Project. Vanessa McDonald Truett '94. Eugene, Oregon.
- Vice President and Owner, Trattoria Stefano. Whitney Witt Viglietti '92. Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
- Founder and CEO, Ronald J. Krumm and Associates. Ronald Krumm '74. Itasca, Illinois.
- Founder and CEO, Sub-Zero Refrigeration. Homer Price '48. Madison, Wisconsin.
Some are in leadership positions in their fields...
- Assistant Manager, The Waianae Store. Pamela George Okimoto '01. Waianae, Hawaii.
- Manager, Distributor Support, Welch by Gardner Denver Thomas, Inc. Christopher Poe '92.
- VP Ecommerce, Napa Home & Garden. Peter Wakefield Jackson '80
- Retired President of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. Dushan Petrovich '74. Chicago, Illinois.
Some have careers in marketing and communications...
- Digital Marketing Analyst, Pangea Properties. Laura Lueninghoener '16.
- Editor/Product Specialist, Reynolds & Reynolds. Samantha Butler '13. Houston, Texas.
- National Director of Exclusive Partners, Reputation Accelerator. Amber Tripp '99. Vancouver, Washington.
- Director, Empirical Marketing Inc. Saba Ahmad '97.
- National Advertising Manager, Daily Herald. Elizabeth Reifert '94. Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Some go into education...
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Naveen Jindal School of Management, University of Texas. Anastasia Shcherbakova '04. Dallas, Texas.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Governors State University. Novia Pagone '97.
- E. Bronson Ingram Professor of Marketing, Vanderbilt University. Steven Posavac '92. Nashville, Tennessee.
And some have found success in other fields...
- Administrative Project Assistant, Anchor Mission Initiatives, Rush University Medical Center. Sruthi Doniparthi ‘16.
- Nutrition Program Instructor, Michigan State University Extension. Nicole Spencer '14. Saginaw, Michigan.
- Senior Healthcare Quality Improvement Analyst, Minnesota Department of Human Services. Sterling Kowalski '14.
- Ownership Transition Consultant/Interim Director, Kindred Healthcare/Empres Healthcare. Adam Zanger '04. Cheyenne, Wyoming.