5 (Of the Many!) Ways Our Grads Are Finding Success After Knox
Some are pursuing their education...
- Ph.D. Student in Biomolecular Sciences, Boise State University. Sarah Kobernat '16. Boise, Idaho.
- Ph.D. Student, Indiana University. Marty Salazar '16. Bloomington, Indiana.
- Medical Student, University of Arizona College of Medicine. Aleksandra Schribner '15. Phoenix, Arizona.
- Master's Student in Microbiology, Friedrich Schiller University - Jena. Mina Kemmisaki '15. Jena, Germany.
Some have gone into healthcare...
- Receptionist/Medical Assistant, Family Medicine Associates. Chase Skarda '16. Oak Park, Illinois.
- Optometrist, Vision Care Associates. Jonathan Ottino '99. Springfield, Illinois.
- Medical Director, Avant Healthcare. Sarah Blink Polakow '98. Carmel, Indiana.
- Medical Doctor, Radiology Medical Group of Napa. Richard Waters '97. Napa, California.
- Podiatric Foot and Ankle Specialist and Surgeon, Foot and Ankle Specialty Group. David Soomekh '96. Beverly Hills, California.
Some work in research and development...
- Biologist, Monsanto. Amber Simon '16. Florissant, Missouri.
- Laboratory Assistant, Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Nicholas Wagner '15.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Missouri. Patrick Cavins '09. Columbia, Missouri.
- Senior Research Scientist, Halozyme. Benjamin Thompson '04. San Diego, California.
- Research Scientist, MD Anderson Cancer Center. Christopher Mill '02.
Some go into education...
- Assistant Professor of Health Policy, The London School of Economics and Political Science. Huseyin Naci '06. London, England.
- Assistant Professor of Hematology, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus. Eric Pietras '01. Aurora, Colorado.
- Assistant Professor, University of Alabama. Adam Wende '00. Birmingham, Alabama.
- Professor of Biology, Richland Community College. Jill Sharp Feinstein '96. Decatur, Iowa.
And many have found success in other fields...
- Youth Group Director, New York Bethel United Methodist Church. Young Kim '07. Huntington, New York.
- Director of Health Protection, Knox County Health Department. Samuel Jarvis '09. Galesburg, Illinois.
- Account, AMICULUM. Lei Zhang '06. Chicago, Illinois.
- Senior Manager of Technical Application Management, HNI Corporation. Brett Barnhart '96. Muscatine, Iowa.
- Forensic Scientist, Saint Louis Metropolitan Police Department. Sarah Custis '98. St. Louis, Missouri.