4 (Of the Many!) Ways Our Grads Are Finding Success After Knox
Some are pursuing their education...
- Graduate Student, Fine Arts, St. Joost School of Art and Design, Breda, Netherlands, Sachika Goel ’20
- Graduate Student, Fine Arts, Washington University, Alex Davis ’19
- Graduate Student, Fine Arts, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Cody Tracy ’19
- Graduate Student, 3D Animation, DePaul University College of Computing and Digital Media, Anabelen Zuniga ’19
- Graduate Student, Sculpture, University of Iowa, Kelly Clare ’16
Some pursue careers in art and design...
- Art Teacher, BCLUW Community Schools, Payton Shaw ’21
- Developer, Adage Technologies, Patrick Steppan ’20
- Graphic Designer, Digital Marketing Firm, Marisol Murillo ’20
- Independent Artist, Wine & Design, Sachika Goel ’20
- Artist, Chicago Printmakers Collaborative, Carl Voss ’19
- Docent, Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, Andrea Volpe ’18
- Head Graphic Designer, The Femme Oasis, Utsah Pandey ’18
- Portrait Painter & Art Instructor, After School Matters, Anastasia Gamble ’17
- Architect, Spencer G McNeil LLC, Spencer McNeil ’10
- Artist, Represented by Thomas Erben, Aditi Singh ’98
- Motion Picture Editor, LAIKA, LLC, Christopher Murrie-Green ’95
Some take on leadership positions...
- Founder, Aquinas Visions, Eric Crawford ’16
- Principal Co-founder, 16'96 Concepts, Kuang Lin Kyi ’16
- Owner & Designer, Bluestem Hall, Abigail Frank ’10
- Vice President, DeWitt Stern, Christopher Wise ’00
And many have found success in other fields...
- Project Assistant, Berger Schatz Law Office, Kelly Hayes ’19
- Operations Manager, Homeland Baking & Mitchell’s Sausage Rolls, Julia Reynolds ’18
- Medical Office Manager, Dr. Diane Copeland Psychology, Elana Copeland ’17
- Executive Director, The Good Athlete, James Davis ’06
Learn more about life after Knox.