The Raub-Sellew Residence Hall was built in 1956 and completely refurnished in 1997. The building is co-ed by floor and forms the south corner of the "Old Quad". The rooms inside are arranged in suites, each with six double-occupancy rooms and a common living area. Raub-Sellew Hall offers suites of ten or twelve students. Raub is home to first-year students, and Sellew is offered to upperclassmen in housing lottery.
Laundry facilities are located in the basement of the building. Parking is located along the street in parking lots beside the "New Quad" and next to the International House.
The residences are named after two Knox professors: William L. Raub was a professor of Philosophy and Religion from 1902 to 1933, and George T. Sellew was a professor of Mathematics from 1899 to 1933.