PrintShareE-Mail This Page

Peterson House

Peterson HousePeterson House, located at 480 South West Street, is a house for seniors who wish to live together in their last year at Knox. Peterson House accommodates fourteen students and features a living room, dining room, fully-equipped kitchen and laundry facility.

Peterson House is named in memory of professor Isaac Peterson, professor of art from 1948 to 1979.