Conger - Neal House
The Conger-Neal Residence Hall was built in 1956 and completely refurbished in 1997. The building is co-ed by floor and forms the east corner of the old quad. The rooms are arranged in suites, each containing six double-occupancy rooms and a common living area.
The buildings are named after two Knox professors: John L. Conger, who taught history at Knox from 1907 to 1945, and Herbert Neal, a Professor of Chemistry from 1897 to 1913.