Dining Services continuously offers new products, menus, and services with one goal in mind: customer satisfaction.
Knox's various Dining Service venues provide continuous service from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. to accommodate any schedule.
With five residential plans providing varying levels of meals, Dining Dollars, and two non-residential plans each providing a specific number of meals, we are sure to have a plan that fits your lifestyle.
Seymour Hall, centrally located on campus, houses two residential dining halls. A carry-out meal option is available in both locations.
- Hard Knox Cafe offers a wide variety of menu options in an all-you-can-eat cafeteria setting. To complement the menu selection, the Hard Knox Cafe provides a full soup and salad bar, pasta bar, vegan and vegetarian entrees, pizza station, dessert station, soft-serve yogurt station, and beverage stations.
- Oak Room offers a variety of speciality sandwiches, soups, and salads at lunch Monday-Friday and theme menus Monday-Thursday evenings in a quiet, relaxed atmosphere.
- Payment options: Board meals, Dining Dollars, flex dollars, cash.
Meals and snacks can be purchased for breakfast and lunch at three Grab-N-Go stations. All locations are open Monday through Friday, with products packaged to go for your convenience.
- Oak Room Xpress serves breakfast menu products in the Oak Room.
- Grab-N-Go serves luncheon products in the main lobby of Seymour Hall.
- Out Post Express station, connected with our campus convenience store in Post Hall Lobby, serves breakfast and luncheon products.
- Payment options vary by location: Board meals, Dining Dollars, flex dollars, cash.
- The Gizmo, our campus snack bar, offers a variety of hot food from the grill, bagel pizzas, sub sandwiches, combo meals, fresh salads, desserts, beverages, gourmet coffee, and snacks. Luncheon specials are offered Monday through Friday when classes are in session.
- The Out Post convenience store, located in the Post Hall lobby, is open daily and offers a wide variety of beverages, snack items, grocery staples, toiletries, and general merchandise.
- Payment options: Dining Dollars, flex dollars, cash, Visa, and MasterCard.
Knox meal plans are designed with you in mind and with an emphasis on flexibility. Plans consist of a specific number of meals, Dining Dollars that can be spent just like cash at any Dining Service location, and you may use your board meals (up to five per meal period in the Dining Halls; up to three per meal period at the Grab-N-Go stations) to bring family members and friends to dine with you, all of which can be used whenever and however you like each term. Unused meals and Dining Dollars are non-transferable and do not "roll" from term to term. Flex Dollars may also be purchased and can be used the same as cash at all dining locations, as well as at campus copy machines, in the Knox College Bookstore, and at specific laundry facilities on campus.