Am I TRIO?
In each entering class, nearly 40% of students are eligible for the TRIO Achievement Program. To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States.
- You do not already have a baccalaureate (bachelor's) degree.
- And at least one of the following is true:
- Neither of your parents (or guardians) has a baccalaureate (bachelor's) degree.
- Your family's income meets federal income eligibility guidelines based on household size.
- You have a documented permanent physical or learning disability that impacts your educational experience.
Please note that eligible students who are interested in participating must complete an online application. A majority of the students selected for participation will meet more than one of the criteria listed in requirement #3 above. Applicants may be asked to provide additional financial information or documentation of disability as needed for eligibility verification.
Download TRIO Financial Eligibility Form 2014-2015
Download Non-Tax Filer Statement
Academic support is available to all Knox students through the Center for Teaching & Learning.