PrintShareE-Mail This Page

Off Board Permission

All students are expected to participate in a Board Plan. Students seeking off-board status must complete an application from the Campus Life Office. In general, off-board requests are not granted to students living on campus. In extreme cases, however, the Campus Life Office will consider exceptions on an individual basis. Usually the only requests granted are those with well-documented medical and religious dietary needs which cannot be resolved after a meeting and trial period with Dining Services. Off-board status will affect financial aid and students must notify the Office of Financial Aid if their board status changes at any time. Meal plan contracts are in effect for the entire academic year.