Equipment Loan Information
The OTIS lab is located on the second floor of the Science and Math Center across from the Science library (SMCA208). There are four iMac machines for student use with audio and video editing capabilities. There is also one PC available. All current hours are posted on our Google calendar. See instructions below to include the OITS and OITS lab calandar to your Google calendar.
The OITS lab works very closely with the lab manager from the ITS department, the audio visual department and the Seymour library staff.
ITS (Emily Frakes, x7895)
Equipment available for short-term loan from Founders
Equipment available for short-term loan from Burkhardt
Modern languages videocameras
Modern Languages tripods
Portable CD players (aka boomboxes)
Seymore Library, Audio Visual Office (Todd Smith, SMC E107, x7541)
Camcorders with tripods
Digital Audio recorders
Public address systems
Hand-held video cameras
Digital audio recorders
Seymour Library, Circulation Desk (x7246)
Laptop PCs, network cord and flash drives (For use in Seymour library)
Headphones (for use in Seymour library)
How to include the OITS and OITS calendar:
- Use your mouse or keyboard to copy the following address: email@example.com
- Open GMail.
- Open your GMail calendar by clicking on Calendar from the menu bar found above your Gmail
- Click the arrow to the left of "Other Calendars" found at the bottom of your list of calendars so that it drops down.
- Paste the link that you copied earlier in the box.
- Hit your "Enter" key on your windows Keyboard or "Return" on your Mac keyboard.
- The calendar should now appear on your list of calendars at the left side of the screen.