BAS Health Ticket
BAS maintains a "Health Ticket" service for members and their families that provides an online provider directory allowing for easy viewing access to participating providers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition to the online provider look-up capabilities, members also have the ability to print a Virtual ID Card for any provider within their Health Plan.
The Virtual ID Card is The "Health Ticket" and it looks like your ID card. If a Network provider is chosen in the search, the "Health Ticket" can also include the provider and participants' names. The "Health Ticket" also displays benefit information, such as co-pays, deductibles, co-insurances, for such services as office visits, hospital visits, surgical procedures, dental procedures, pharmacy co-pays and much more.
If the provider is not part of the your network, you can click on the "Create an Out of Network Health Ticket" and generate an Out of Network "Health Ticket" which will display your Out of Network benefit information.
BAS recommends when members visit their health care provider, they print the "Health Ticket" to take with them to their visit.
Looking Up a Health Care Provider Online
- Visit the BAS website at www.benadmsys.com
- Click "yes" under "Are you an EMPLOYEE covered under your employer's sponsored health plan?
- Click the BENEFIT MANAGER link under "Employees" on the left side of the page
- Enter your username and password. If you do not have a user name and password, click on the "Click Here" to obtain a user name and password and follow the instructions for obtaining a password
- After logging in, click on the "Health Ticket" link on the left hand side of the page
- Enter member id, last name, and zip code Member ID is located on your ID Card
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Select a member from the list displayed and click on "Search for Provider" button
- Enter the appropriate search criteria and click on the "search" button
- Choose the appropriate provider and click on "Print "Health Ticket""
- If the provider is not part of the Members network, the member then has the option to click on the "Create an Out of Network "Health Ticket."
- Download these instructions (PDF)
If you do not have Internet Access: Call 1-800-523-0582 and a Member Services Representative will direct your call to someone who will assist you in locating a Participating Provider and Generating your "Health Ticket".
Questions?: Contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-523-0582.