The scheduled term billing dates and tuition and fees payment due dates are as follows:
|Term||Scheduled Billing Date||Payment Due Date|
|Fall 2013||July 8, 2013||August 12, 2013|
|Winter 2014||November 4, 2013||December 12, 2013|
|Spring 2014||February 3, 2014||March 3, 2014|
Payments may be made by:
1. Check or money order (payable to Knox College) and returned by the due date. Payments may be:
- mailed to Tuition Management Systems, 773126 Solution Center, Chicago, IL 60677-3001
- mailed to Knox College, 2 East South Street, K-147, Galesburg, IL 61401
- coming into the Business Office during office hours, M-F 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. Room 106, Old Main.
2. Credit card on-line or via phone 800-722-4867 (there is a convenience fee of 2.9%).
3. International electronic bank transfer to Knox College:
- To pay through an international bank transfer, sign in through the peerTransfer gateway. You will have the ability to select the country where the funds are originating and the correct currency so the conversion is handled in real-time. If you have any questions, contact Penny Young at 309-341-7313 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Tuition Management Plan:
In order to assist students in financing their education, the College offers three term-based payment plans through Tuition Management Systems (TMS). The term plans may be made for either three months or four months allowing students and families to spread payments over nine or 12 months respectively. For information, go to TMS or call 800-722-4867.
Please note that late payments may result in a $50 late payment fee. A student whose account is overdue is not entitled to room and board, to attend classes, to send or receive transcripts, or to receive a diploma. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Penny Young, Billing and Collections Coordinator, at 309- 341-7313.