Schwartzman Environmental Internship Fund
The Schwartzman Environmental Fund is intended to provide financial assistance for a student or students participating in an internship focused on environmental issues. The monies provided will assist students with living, travel, and daily expenses incurred as part of their experiential learning experience. Graduating seniors are not eligible to apply.
All materials (listed below) are due by April 15.
To be considered, applicants must submit the following:
- Application/List of Expenses (PDF)
- Brief description of the internship position and overview of the organization*
*The brief description of the internship position and organization should be no more than three pages, double-spaced. Address the following three questions as you write:
- Why are you interested in this specific internship?
- What career interests are you trying to explore?
- What is the mission of the organization and how does it relate to your interests?
Review of applications will be made shortly after deadline and selection of student(s) will be announced thereafter. The selected student(s) will be required to provide a written recap of their experience to the Center for Career and Pre-Professional Development for sharing with the donors.
Resume and application materials are due in the Center for Career and Pre-Professional Development by April 15.