Music - Requirements for the Major and Minor
Requirements for the major
11 credits as follows:
- Core: MUS 101, 102, 145, 245, and 246
- Advanced: 5 credits, including at least one outside the European classical tradition
- at least one of: MUS 361 or 363
- at least one 300-level seminar: MUS 322 or 324
- 3 elective credits, including at least 1 at the 300 level.
- Capstone: MUS 399
- Proficiencies: piano and two years of participation in ensembles
Requirements for the minor
6 credits as follows:
- Core: MUS 101, 102, 145 and 245
- Electives: 2 credits, of which at least one must be at the 300-level.
Music Course Descriptions
Music Catalog Page