Scanning and Sending Documents
You can use Xerox copier/printers to scan and e-mail documents directly to any recipient. The machine converts the document(s) into a PDF file that is sent to addresses you specify.
- Select Email from the display. If Email is not visible, select All Services, then Email.
- Select the "To:" button on the screen and type in the complete address of the intended recipient, then select Enter.
- Add additional recipients, and select Enter.
- When finished entering recipients, place the document in the top feeder tray as if you are making a copy, and push the green Start button.
- The printer will feed the document(s) through and send it to the indicated recipient(s).
- The sending address will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may create multiple-page PDFs using this method but be aware you are still restricted to the single e-mail size limit.