Resetting Your Password
Using the online Password Reset Page
Change your password
Note: If you have not already done so, you must set your security questions and answers BEFORE you change your password. You must do this before your password expires. See the security question instructions for more information.
Only students, faculty, and staff using personal machines should use the online password reset page. If you are a Knox faculty or staff member using a College-owned computer, you may have a different procedure for resetting your password. Visit the College-owned machines page for further information.
- Go to https://hd.knox.edu. Do not log in.
Note: This is an https:// address, and not http://.
- Click on the "Click here to Reset Your Password" button in the top purple section of the window.
- In the screen that appears, enter your domain (e-mail) user name. Click on "Continue" when finished.
- The security questions screen will appear. Enter the answers you provided when you set up your security questions. The answers must match exactly -- case and spaces count! Enter the combination of the characters in the "Word Verification" portion of the screen. Click "Continue" when done.
- You will now be prompted to set and confirm your password.
Please see Password Requirements for details about complexity rules.
- If you fail to follow these instructions you will not be able to reset your password and it will expire.