Accessing Guest Wireless Service
1. Connect to the Guest Wireless Service network
- Open the Wireless Network Connection control panel
- Choose Knox-Guest from the list of available networks
- Open the AirPort control menu
- Choose Knox-Guest from the available networks
2. Register your computer
- Open Web browser and go to http://knoxaccess.knox.edu/registration
You will be directed to the network access registration page.
- Review the College's Acceptable Use Policy, then select "Accept" and click "Next"
- Choose "Guests who have a temporary account" under Guests With An Account.
- Enter your guest credentials in the User Name and Password fields, and fill in the Reason for Visit.
- The network will run a brief registration process to attach you to the network.
- When it is finished, you are ready to access the Guest Wireless Service network.