Request Your Transcript
You may request a copy of your transcript by one of the following ways:
- Filling out a transcript request form in the Office of the Registrar,
- Sending or faxing a WEB-Transcript-Request form, or e-mailing a signed PDF attachment
- Sending a written letter.
You may choose to have a traditional paper transcript sent, or you may send an electronic transcript using the e-Scrip-Safe secure system. Important information and instructions on electronic transcripts can be found on the WEB transcript request form using the link below.
- (Print a WEB Transcript Request Form-paper transcript)
- (Print a WEB Transcript Request Form-electronic transcript)
Your signature is required to release a transcript. There is a $5 fee for each transcript ordered.
Knox College does not release transcripts for students owing money to the College.Students directly connected to the Knox College Network may view an unofficial copy of their transcripts by accessing Academic Information for Students.
When requesting a transcript please include the following information:
- Name: Present and all previous
- Last year attended Knox
- Where to send transcript: Name & address, or name & e-mail address of recipient for electronic transcripts
- Billing address: For fax requests
- E-mail address: For electronic transcripts, to allow you to be informed about the status of the transmission
- $5 per transcript
Please send requests to:
Office of the Registrar
Campus Box 145
2 East South Street
Galesburg, IL 61401