Supporting Success in Business
As a student in Knox College's business and management program, you'll have access to a number of resources that will help you prepare for a career in business, as well as for pursuing graduate-level education.
The Center for Career and Pre-Professional Development
This invaluable resource helps business and management students find internships that best fit their academic and professional goals. In fact, the center employs an Internship Coordinator dedicated to assisting students in finding meaningful experiential learning opportunities. The center maintains resources on:
- graduate and professional schools,
- training programs
- and summer jobs.
The center also:
- coordinates recruitment visits by graduate schools and corporations,
- organizes trips to job fairs,
- and provides credential service.
Each Knox student has a faculty adviser who, along with the staff in the Center for Career and Pre-Professional Development, will help you assess your career goals, interests and plans for the future. You'll also find help in making informed career choices from:
- workshops and seminars,
- speakers from the business community,
- and one-on-one networking sessions with Knox graduates.