We are highly prized employees. The traits that companies most look for in employees -- the ability to apply knowledge in real-world situations, creativity and innovation, critical thinking and analytical reasoning -- are at the core of what you'll develop at Knox. Knox is a member of the "International Fifty," a group of colleges and universities whose graduates pursue international careers in unusually large numbers.
Among our graduates:
- Barry Bearak '71, a New York Times correspondent, received a Pulitzer Prize in International Reporting in 2002 for his deeply affecting and illuminating coverage of daily life in war-torn Afghanistan.
- Dushan "Duke" Petrovich '74 is the President of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company -- confectioner of gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, lollipops, and chocolate -- with operations in more than 40 countries.
- Mike Ryan '86, lead producer for DisneyChannel.com, won an Emmy Award for Interactive Television for his work as lead producer of the Disney Channel Games website and interactive experience for Disney Channel.
- Christin Datz '06 works at Boeing, the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft, coordinating changes to aircraft between various engineering organizations, including propulsion, airframe, interiors, and systems.
- Geoff Ziegler '03 is a systems administrator in the IT department at ESPN. Over the past five years, he has been a part of television production crews at sporting events in Europe, Australia, and throughout the United States.